"International Conference of Academic Institutions" is organized on 5th and 6th January 2022 at Vigyan Bhavan, Science City, Ahmedabad, Gujarat in co-ordination with the Ministry of Education, Government of India and globally renowned universities under the aegis of Vibrant Gujarat Global Summit 2022.
ICAI 2022 endeavors provide a platform to academicians, researchers, and students around the globe to deliberate on diverse perspectives of the NEP - 2020 and its role in Transforming Higher and Technical Education.
- Policy Deliberations: by policy and decision makers on the roadmap of NEP-2020
- Interactive Technical Sessions and Panel Discussions: on Research & Innovation, Skill Enhancement, Employability, ICT enablement etc.
- Knowledge Exchange: Globally Best Practices in education
- Networking: B2B and B2G meetings with delegates for sustainable partnerships
- Visibility: to leverage branding opportunities
Participants could also use this opportunity to enjoy places of tourist importance in Gujarat like the Statue of Unity (SoU), Gir Forest, Rann of Kutch, Bhadra Fort, Sabarmati Ashram, Sidi Saiyyed Mosque among several others.
Who should participate?
- Research Scholars
- Government Officials
- Policy Makers
- Thought Leaders